Adaptol®Adaptol® - is an anxiolytic. Adaptol® eliminates or reduces anxiety, fear, inner emotional tension and irritability. Calming effect of Adaptol® is not accompanied by muscle relaxation and loss of coordination.
Adaptol® does not reduce the mental and motor activity, so it can be used during the workday or school. Does not create euphoria.
Adaptol® hasn't any soporific effect, but enhances the effect of hypnotics and improves during sleep when violations.
Adaptol® eases or removes nicotine abstinence.
The drug also has soothing nootropic action.
Usual dose is 500mg 2-3 times per day. The duration of the treatment is from several days to 2-3 months.
Adaptol regulates disturbances in night sleep. It has anticonvulsant activity, does not show central or peripheral anticholinergic properties, does not have a muscle relaxant and direct hypnotic effect, does not impair the coordination of movements.
Pharmacokinetics:Adaptol is excreted by the kidneys within 24 hours.
- Neuroses and neurosis-like states, accompanied by irritability, emotional lability, anxiety, fear (including in patients with alcoholism in remission);
- Mild hypomanic and anxious-delusional states without gross violations of behavior and psychomotor agitation (including anxious-paranoid syndrome in schizophrenia, with involutional and vascular psychoses);
- Residual states after acute psychoses with symptoms of affective instability and residual productive symptoms;
- Chronic verbal hallucinosis of organic genesis;
- Nicotine withdrawal (as part of complex therapy).
Pregnancy (I trimester);
Adaptol is not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
Hypotension, weakness, dizziness, hypothermia (at 1–1.5 ° C), dyspeptic symptoms, allergic reactions (itching).
Interaction:Adaptol can be combined with antipsychotics, tranquilizers (benzodiazepines), hypnotics, antidepressants and psychostimulants. The effect of hypnotics is enhanced by Adaptol.
Dosing and Administration:
Adaptol tablets should be taken regardless of food intake, 500 mg 2-3 times a day. The maximum single dose is 3 g, the daily dose is 10 g. The duration of the course of treatment is from several days to 2-3 months.
In complex therapy as a means of reducing the craving for smoking tobacco - 500-1000 mg 3 times a day for 5-6 weeks.
Adaptol is low-toxic. The typical clinical picture of an overdose is absent. The manifestations of severe poisoning have not been registered.
Symptoms: possible weakness, arterial hypotension, dizziness.
Treatment: if an overdose is suspected, gastric lavage, symptomatic therapy should be performed.
Adaptol should not be taken during work by vehicle drivers and people whose profession is associated with increased concentration of attention.
in Cyrillic : Адаптол
500mg x 20 tablets
price shown for :